Acorn superglide 120 Stairlift
Solution for a straight staircase.
The ultimate staircase solution giving you the full use of your home
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest which is hard-wearing and gives extra support.
- Simple two direction switch is easy to use.
- Inertia seatbelt fitted as standard provides security and safety to the user.
- The stairlift’s seat, arms and footrest fold away neatly when not in use.
- The stairlift seat swivels to allow the user to exit the lift without discomfort.
- Fits directly to your stairs and plugs into a dedicated UK mains electrical socket, so no structural or electrical changes are needed to be made to your staircase or home.
- The stairlift can be safely locked and deactivated with a key.
- Simple digital display shows correct functioning and quickly diagnoses any problems.
- For added safety, the stairlift has five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage that immediately stop the lift at any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls, with large easy to use buttons, come as standard to call the lift upstairs and downstairs.
INSTALLATION, 1 YEAR WARRANTY 24/7 CALL OUT PART AND LABOUR, ALL FOR THE PRICE YOU SEE .
You don’t pay until you are 100% satisfied .
Plesae contact us before buying if we do cover your area Text us on 07446191577 or call us free on 08005677033.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, including:
- VISA Debit
- VISA Electron
Shipping and installation
Supply and installation included.
Easylifting will at its discretion contact the buyer directly to discuss, arrange, adjust or delay the installation of the Goods.
If the we unable to install a stairlift for safety or other practical reasons, then we will be entitled to cancel the Buyer’s Supply
and Install Order, even if we already accepted it, without any liability to the Buyer. Furthermore, we will not be liable to the
Buyer if the installation is cancelled or refused by the buyer.
Easylifting at its discretion may charge the buyer for additional parts and components which were not included in the original Supply and Install Order where these are judged as reasonable and necessary by the installer to complete the installation. The Buyer shall be invoiced for these additional parts and components.
We are an Independent stairlift company, Specialist in servicing, supplying and installing lifts. Stannah, Minivator, Acorn, Bison bede, Brooks, Liftable cumbria, and many more, We are a leading Specialist With over 15 years experience.. supply, install, service and repair a wide variety of lifts to homes and businesses in throughout the UK.
For more information please call us on
Tel: 08005677033, 01942707630
All our reconditioned stairlifts are fully factory refurbished to the same exacting standards as our new lifts and come with the full 1-year full parts & labour warranty.
We try to make the process of buying and having your stairlift installed as easy as possible. We have a 5 step process and before you know it you will be using your stairlift with regained confidence & happiness in your own home.
We have a wide range of new & refurbished stairlifts, feel free to select from our range.
We are here to help you to make sure you have the best solution for your home with the best price, and budget with a high quality stairlift.
We will arrange a consultation at a time which suits you, during our consultation we will gather measurements, discuss pricing & cost to ensure that all your requirements are covered to your satisfaction before we start work on your stairlift.
Once all details have been covered & agreed to we will then start work on your stairlift with the utmost professionalism & effeciency meaning you can be happy and confident again in your own home in just a few days.
Before we sign the job as a complete we carry out product testing to ensure that the product we have installed is working & functioning to factory standard, along with all accessories and electricals.
The final stage in which the job is signed off as completed, you’re now able to use your stairlift and regain that ability to easily move around your house, regain the confidence you may have lost being limited to certain spaces, and most importantly satisfaction with our service.